SHEFFIELD: FIVE THINGS THAT CAPTURE MY HEART

22 December

Hello :)

I would like to welcome you to this shiny, new and exciting blog oooh. So here you will find an insight into anything that is anything. I like music, I like fashion, I like travelling and I like pies, potatoes, sleeping, walking, dancing, cocktails, weather, cold pillows and much more. I am a northerner and a proud one at that, I will probably talk lots about Henderson relish and like I mentioned before LOTS of pies.
(basically I am going to share with you my passions and opinions on everything!) 

I thought I'd start by sharing with you my top 5 REYT GOOD things about Sheffield. This one is for the northerners out there.

5. Bungalows and Bears

An old fire station turned bar situated in the heart of Sheffield's city centre. Mouth watering burgers you can't refuse accompanied by live music that'll blow your socks off! Pop on down you won't be disappointed.



4. Trees

There are more than 250 parks, woodlands and gardens in the city and an estimated 2 million trees, giving Sheffield the highest ratio of trees to people of any city in Europe.



3. The Leadmill

One of the most iconic music venues in Yorkshire. Known to host bands such as Arctic Monkeys, Manic Street Preaches, Oasis, Pulp, Muse, Stone Roses, Kasabian and many more. Not only that but they host the best club night in Sheffield where you can enjoy the greatest indie tunes around today. 




2. Henderson's Relish

Sheffield's most favourite condiment. Only available to buy in Sheffield the famous relish compliments almost any meal... especially those pies. 




1. Arctic Monkeys

And in first place... do I really need to explain this one? Yea, thought not!!! 

That Rock n Roll, eh? 













You Might Also Like

0 comments